|Our Political Action Fund
(PAF) helps win ballot initiatives and elect legislators.
With our dues,
we bargain. With PAF, we
change Sacramento and
Build our power, sign up today!
Your PAF contribution:
- Is supporting Proposition 55 to fund California’s educational system.
- Is supporting Higher Education champion Mae Torlakson for Assembly District 14
- Is supporting Higher Education champion Nancy Skinner for Senate District 9
More goals for the future!
- Prioritize higher education funding in state budget.
- Pass Proposition 55 to raise revenue for public schools.
- Pass legislation to improve members’ working conditions
- Ensure accountability at national labs.
- Pass Proposition 13 commercial property tax reform
What have we won?
- Elected Jose Medina (D-Riverside), chair, Assembly Higher Education Committee.
- Elected Eric Swalwell (D-Alameda County) to Congress, from the district that contains Lawrence Livermore National Lab.
- Won additional funds for community college adjunct faculty office hours,
- Put in place audits & accountability investigations of UC and UC-run DOE labs.
- Settled contracts at the Lawrence Livermore National Lab.
- Filled vacant seats on the National Labor Relations Board.
- Helped create national debate on the Trans Pacific Partnership.
|YES, I’ll contribute! Fill out this form, scan/take a picture and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand in to a local UPTE activist.