|Union Builder Communicator: August 29, 2013
|Special UPTE-CWA Zone Contact Webinar:
What do we want for retirement security and how much will we pay for it?
What is fair pay increase?
How are we going to get what we want?
Sign up for one of three times for this one hour webinar
- Tuesday Sept. 10, 12pm - 1:15pm
- Tuesday Sept. 10, 7pm - 8:15pm
- Sunday Sept. 15, 5pm - 6:15pm
|As our bargaining with the University of California comes to a head for our Technical (TX), Research (RX) and Healthcare Professional (HX) units, let's make sure we all know what is at stake and our plans of how to pressure UC to get fair contracts.
- This will be an interactive webinar where you can ask questions and give comments.
- You can sign-in using your computer, smart phone, tablet (iPad) or even a regular phone.
- We will send out a summary power point of the presentation in advance.
This will be a webinar for zone contacts so that we can answer our own questions and then effectively communicate to our co-workers about what kind of raise we are demanding, how much we will contribute for our benefits and what kind of retirement plan we will have.
Last issue's winner was Dave Kesner of UCSD. Congratulations!
This e-publication was prepared by UPTE-CWA President Jelger Kalmijn. Contact him if you have any questions or comments.